fredag, maj 28, 2010

rörande bild-tuggummi

den här historien om "du kan inte tro så religiös jag är"-gubben i USA som tycker att alla Hitlers närmaste hantlangare måste varit .... nej hold up hold up stop the tape. jag måste låta safe-and-sound Herr Fischer uttala sig själv

But Hitler recruited around him homosexuals to make up his Stormtroopers, they were his enforcers, they were his thugs. And Hitler discovered that he could not get straight soldiers to be savage and brutal and vicious enough to carry out his orders, but that homosexual solders basically had no limits and the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict on whomever Hitler sent them after. So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the Stormtroopers, the Browshirts, were male homosexuals.
Basically var Hitler homo och eftersom han inte kunde få normala heteros att göra hans brutalaste dirty work var han tvungen att vända sig till den enda grupp utan känsla för humanitära normer som kunde uträtta hans dåd, cue the homosexuals.

vän av ordning tänker, "det är väl inte mer med det, vem bryr sig egentligen längre om religiösa Idaho-bönder längre och alla deras crazy uttalanden. nej minsann, jag avrundar arbetsveckan med att se psykadelisk jazz-rock på hornstull istället"

Det är här den fräschaste i raden av följarbloggar, videogum, kommer in i bilden.
Inget kan slå den här äldre-medelålders-mannens outrage i ärendet. han och hans forcerade skämt slår det mesta på fingrarna. bland annat mina egna forcerade skämt.
You guys, I don’t want to STIR THE NEST too much, but I totally hate Nazis. Ew, they’re so gross! I’m sorry if that is hard for some of you to hear, I know it is a controversial opinion, but I also feel that it is important to be honest with each other (about our feelings about Nazis). I hate ‘em! Down with those jerks! Let me put it this way, if I was riding my bike down the street and I saw a Nazi trying to hail a cab, I would not even ring my bell as I rode a little too close to him. He would be like, “Hey, that was too close, how about some warning next time. What is that bell on your handlebars for if not to give pedestrians some kind of signal that you are approaching?!” And I would just be all like, “Sorry, Nazi!” I think the thing that I hate most about the Nazis is their tendency towards large-scale genocide. Yeah. I mean, I’m sure there’s other stuff about them that stinks, but that’s got to be right up there.