måndag, januari 23, 2006

måndag hela veckan

allt som kan tillskrivas stalkertendenser är fuckin´ hilarious

ny blogglänk: overheard in NY

God Squad guy: Jesus is the answer! Come to Jesus and he'll hold you in his arms! Come home to Jesus!

Guy #2: By the way, just so you know, the rest of us all think you're fucking nuts!

------------------------

Girl: Hey honey, slow down. My feet hurt and I'm cold.

Guy: Why don't you shut the fuck up and walk? I want to go the fuck home, bitch.

----------------------

Girl: What about that one ugly girl?

Guy: Man, she is so ugly. I would not touch that shit.

Girl: But you already fucked her!

Guy: Yeah, but it was only once. And I used a rubber.

---------------------

Chick #1: You know if I was going to be homeless, I wouldn't choose New York. I'd go someplace warm.

Chick #2: Yeah, I'd go to Florida.

Chick #1: Or New Orleans. Well, not now, but it would have been good.

Chick #2: At least Myrtle Beach.

Chick #1: Yeah. If I were homeless I wouldn't stay here. I'd go to Aruba.

-----------------------

Hipster guy: Hey, can you wrap that?

Cashier guy: Sure.

Hipster guy: Do you have any funny wrapping paper that says stuff like "Sorry your dad died" or something?

Cashier guy: Uh...no.

Hipster guy: Oh, damn. Well, do you have anything funny or weird or something?

Cashier guy: Well, we have one with little kids riding big flying books through clouds shaped like cute little animals.

Hipster guy: Yeah, no, I don't think that will work. I don't need to wrap it, right?

Cashier guy: Uh...I guess not.

Hipster guy: I just wanted it to be special and funny, and like ironic.

Cashier guy: Well, you can urinate on it. That would be really special and downright hilarious.

Hipster guy: Uh....okay, I'll get the flying books paper.

----------------------

se nu vad ni gjorde. denna posten är som motsvarigheten till en clip show of your favourite tv show. det blir bättre before it gets worse.

nu ska jag gå ut en lång runda och ta massa bilder, landet är allt bra fint ibland.

...............update...................

Hipster guy #1: Hey, I love this Moby song.

Hipster guy #2: Dude, this is clearly Mission of Burma!

Hipster guy #3: Ha, ha! You just got punk'd!